Substance Abuse / Addiction
We’re glad you’ve found you’re way to the Also–Me web site! The resources provided are by no means all-inclusive and are simply designed to help start you along your path to healing and taking control of your life.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you need here, continue your search and never give up. The answers and help are out there, keep looking and remember, You’re not alone!
Organizations, help lines and web sites:
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency Hopeline: 1-800-NCA-CALL
- If you or a friend are using illegal drugs or abusing any drug The Center for Substance Abuse Treatment – 1-800-662-4357
- NIDA (National Institute of Drug Abuse) for Teens – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- NIDA (National Institute of Drug Abuse) – 1800-943-0566
- All Treatment – dedicating to educating individuals about drug and alcohol addiction and providing resources of help
- Caron Foundation – Treatment Center for adults and youth
- Teen Challenge – Help for adults with drug and alcohol addictions
- Al-Anon – do you have friends or family struggling with alcohol? On Line Al-Anon Outreach / Al-Anon / Alateen
- My Broken Palace – help in your time of brokenness.
- Inspirations for Youth and Family – Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation – Help Line 1-888-757-6237
- Drugless.org – 1-877-SAMHSA-7
- Treatment4Addiction – 1-800-781-7840
- A Center for Addiction Recovery – information and treatment center.
- HBO – www.hbo.com/addiction
- Addiction Center – information on addictions and treatment centers
Switchfoot – Meant to Live
Red – Pieces
Hillsong – From the Inside Out
Crank – Ellen Hopkins
Gym Candy – Carl Deuker