We’re glad you’ve found you’re way to the Also–Me web site! The resources provided are by no means all-inclusive and are simply designed to help start you along your path to healing and taking control of your life.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you need here, continue your search and never give up. The answers and help are out there, keep looking and remember, You’re not alone!
Resources and help lines:
- Help Guide – Information on many physical and mental health issues
- Teen Health information on just about anything – kidshealth.org
- AACC – Christian Counseling Services
- SAMHSA – Multiple mental health services and treatment locators
- AAMFT – Counseling services – American Association for marriage and family therapy
- Teen Central – totally real, totally anonymous, totally yours. Also includes help for parents.
- Students Against Destructive Decisions – SADD
- The Balanced Mind Foundation – family resources for our kids with mood disorders
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Strength of Us – online community to empower young adults.
- My Broken Palace – passionate people who want to help others in their time of brokenness.
Casting Crowns – Does Anybody Hear Her
Michael Jackson – Man in the Mirror
Tracy Chapman – New Beginning
Lonestar – Mountains
Heather Small – Proud
Seven Habits Highly Effective Teens – Sean Covey
Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations – Alex Harris, Brett Harris, Chuck Norris (forward)
Life Strategies for Teens – Jay McGraw