Broken Homes – Living with Divorce
We’re glad you’ve found you’re way to the Also–Me web site! The resources provided are by no means all-inclusive and are simply designed to help start you along your path to healing and taking control of your life.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you need here, continue your search and never give up. The answers and help are out there, keep looking and remember, You’re not alone!
Resources and help lines:
- Boys Town – Girls and Boys Crisis Hotline – 1-800-448-3000
- Helpful information for everyone. Answers FAQ’s about divorce and lists specific things you might be feeling. How to deal with emotions, changes and other helpful resources.
- Teen Advisor
- Teen issues – Talks about how divorce will change your life, how to make it easier and seeing positives through the difficult life change.
- Ignite Your Faith – Torn by Divorce
- Parent’s guide for children and divorce
- Men Dealing with Divorce
- 50 Divorce Tips for Men
- Divorce and Teens (a resource for parents and teens)
- Safe Teens – Dealing with Divorce
Our Lady Peace – Life
Tenth Avenue North – By Your Side
Mercy Me – Beautiful
The Divorce Helpbook for Teens by Cynthia MacGregor