If you find yourself in a crisis or feel that you are a danger to yourself or others, Dial 911 now!
We’re glad you’ve found you’re way to the Also–Me web site! The resources provided are by no means all-inclusive and are simply designed to help start you along your path to healing and taking control of your life.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find what you need here, continue your search and never give up. The answers and help are out there, keep looking and remember, You’re not alone!
Do you “make fun” of the way someone: looks, talks or dresses? How about their religion, sexual orientation, family or social status? Perhaps it’s their friends, school activities or personality? If you do, You Are A Bully! It doesn’t matter how you choose to do it: verbal, physical, cyber (anywhere on the internet or cell phones) it is still bullying. It doesn’t matter if you are mean or think you are just “having fun”, it is bullying. Stop it now! If this is happening to you, you are being bullied – get help now!
Resources and help lines:
- Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD)
- Stop Bullying
- Stop Cyberbullying
- Dealing with Bullying – for parents, kids and teens.
- Challenge Day Video – A powerful true video about teens and what they learned about bullying! Bring it to your school! – Challenge Day Event
Powerful Videos on Bullying
- Take a stand against bullying
- “Your Words Hurt – don’t be a part of it!”
- Talent Show – Cyber Bullying
- Not Cool
Our Lady Peace – Innocent
The Fray – How to Save a Life
12 Stones – The Way I Feel
Pocket Full of Rocks – Alive